Friday, January 1, 2010

I'll write one more

I lied. I'll write one more post while before I go to Ireland.

I was a bit harsh on 2009. Let me illustrate the many good things that happened in 2009.

I managed to ace a 16 (19 with footnotes) page paper with the title "Andrew Jackson: Badass or Jackass?"

I had two fabulous roommates and we had so many laughs in the Batcave.

I went into fall semester in a familiar place with people that I knew and wanted to see me.

I survived and managed an A- in a class where the professor was NOT my cup of tea.

Partied at 12 AM on my 21st Birthday (and whoever went with me knows how much fun we all had) and managed to come out of it without a hangover. That feat was not to be continued.

Spontaneously decided to study abroad in Ireland when I heard my friend Miriam was going and decided, applied, got accepted, dealt with a slew of financial aid problems with my school, bought my plane ticket, and now I'm leaving on Monday, January 4th.

New Years resolutions: Make sure to live it up, wear more skirts and dresses, go out as often as I can, meet plenty of new people, and floss. Consistently.

Peace and love, always.

1 comment:

  1. You are probably in route to Ireland right now, but I wanted to say good luck, have fun, be safe and I will miss you! Also meet cute Irish boys and bring one home for me. See you in the fall.

    ReplyDelete