Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time

Just a quick word while I'm at the airport:

If you don't mind me being all poetic and stuff:

Time is such a strange thing. One second is always going to be one second and one day is always going to last the same amount of time, but it's amazing how suddenly things can change in a second when I've lived so many seconds just like every other. I sit here at the airport, exhausted, thinking about how fast things can change. A week ago I was sad that my time here was coming to an but I was excited to go home and see my family, friends, and reattain my coffee addiction. And in one day, just hours even, I can hardly bare the thought of going home so suddenly. I am not usually the person to leave things so open and unresolved, but I really have no choice because I just have no time. Not until I come back at least. And trust me, that will be soon. As soon as I possibly can.

Good luck everyone in Ireland that I am leaving today. I do love every single one of you. I'll update when I get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment